Social Media Broadcasting
According to the gospel of social media broadcasting for Dummies, it can be said without presumption that we have entered into a digital age where the majority of all our communications, transactions and interactions (and the histories thereof) can all readily be performed and viewed on the computer monitors in front of us. No need to step outside in order to do those myriad of everyday tasks and chores:
Need to pay the bills? Transfer the funds from your bank online.
Want to read the latest news? Check out the headlines online.
Fridge looking bare? Order groceries online.
Want to read the latest Harry Potter? Order it online.
Want to catch up with a friend? Email them, Facebook them, Twitter them… online
There doesn’t seem to be any limits or boundaries to the transactions and interactions we are capable of within the online community! Yet the plethora of social media and networking sites that we use to connect and stay in touch with our friends, families, acquaintances and colleagues extends into more than just the social arena… Allow us to enlighten you: this is social media broadcasting for Dummies.
Social Media Broadcasting for Dummies: Promoting your Business
Social media broadcasting for Dummies isn’t really for those that are a beer short of a six pack; it’s for people like you and your competitors – the business owners – who simply aren’t aware of the incredible possibilities that lie at your fingertips. Social media and networking websites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Digg and the ±400 others out there in the virtual ether can all be used as broadcasting and advertising tools for your business, no matter how big or small! In fact, the law of social media broadcasting for Dummies dictates that the modern business that does not make use of this incredible online advertising space is bound only to fall behind its competitors… way behind. Why? Because the majority of us Earth inhabitants look for information regarding the products and services we need – the products and services your business provides – on the Internet. So, if your business isn’t visible online, you are losing out on all the customers, clients and profits your competitors are merrily enjoying.
According to social media broadcasting for Dummies, you can achieve the following simply by creating accounts with as many social media and networking sites as possible and regularly posting content that is relevant to your business on them:
• Increase your website’s visibility to Google, Yahoo, MSN and local search directories, etc. using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Optimization (SMO).
• Promote your business and increase its exposure to your target market audience through your social media accounts.
• You can actively become your company’s spokesperson and promote the brand name and image online.
• You can isolate and target your specific market audience.
• And last, but not least, according to social media broadcasting for Dummies, you can utilize software that will monitor and assess the results of your online advertising in the form of monthly visits to your website, the average length of stay, follow-up visits, etc.
WorldClass Automated Social Media Broadcasting
Before the advent of automated social media broadcasting software, you had social media administrators pain-stakingly updating each and every social media and networking site your business had an account with. The problems with this previous social media broadcasting method are:
1. It takes a lot of time
2. Which costs you a lot of money; and
3. At the end of the day, a single person can only manage a handful of social media accounts.
4. In order to make a meaningful impact with your SMO campaign, your business should maintain accounts with as many social media sites as possible… And there are over 500 of them out there!
WorldClass has innovated an automated social media broadcasting software that is able to update over 350 social media and networking sites at the same time! This enables us to broadcast your articles, videos and photos without the hours and hours it takes a social media administrator to do manually. It also enables us to provide this service at far more economical rates. If you thought this technology is widely accessible, then think again. The team here at WorldClass is the pioneer behind this totally unique software!
We give each client a unique username and password for their dedicated social network broadcast. We let our clients WRITE ONCE and then we PUBLISH GLOBALLY using our social network broadcasting service. Having a social networking broadcast system available to distribute your message across the Social Sphere once a week is a powerful new arrow in your quiver of marketing tools!
How you can benefit from Social Media Broadcasting
Since a successful online business is impossible without an effective social media broadcasting strategy, your choice of a social media marketing agency is a critical one. Social networks dominate the market of targeted website traffic with search results becoming more and more prevalent in top search engine results for products and services. If you don’t want to give away your potential customers to your competitors, you need to gain high search engine rankings for the relevant keywords and that is impacted by having online social networking software. The WorldClass automated social media broadcasting software gives our clients the benefit of a proprietary and the best-in-class social networking software solution.
The reality of Social Networking is that it requires a significant time commitment – not only to make it work, but to maximize its effectiveness. Bottom-line, somebody has to keep up with (and manage) your social networking effort over time. We have created an automated social networking software solution to keep you from having to hire a social network coordinator. From both a communications and tools perspective, our value to you in our automated social networking software service management comes through:
• Social Networking Strategic Plan: A comprehensive plan to deal with contests, campaigns, social apps, viral and engagement strategies within social networks.
• Setup and/or customization of accounts in major social networks (planning, designing and programming in Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
• Content updates
• Response maintenance
• Web Analytics: Measurement of Traffic and Results
• Cross-promotional linking
• Advertising Management
If you want to find out more about our automated social media broadcasting software and how it can give you the edge on your competition, then don’t hesitate to contact WorldClass at +1 866.347.3321, or email us at Contact@WorldClassID.com for a free consultation!