Widely considered the best gourmet pork in the world, Cinco Jotas acorn-fed Jamón Ibérico is Spain’s national treasure.
• 100% Black Label which certifies that they are Belotta acorn-fed, 100% Ibérian breed pigs
• Pigs are raised free-range from the age of 4 months with 1.89 acres of pasture space dedicated to each pig
• Ham is cured meticulously for approximately 3-4 years
• Dry-cured hams follow an intense process of traditional, artisan curing in centuries old curing cellars
• Ideal serving temperature between 64-72º F